arcanedragon-2004arcanedragon-2004

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 32 Fans

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

You need a movie deal and now.

This is, with out a doubt, the best animation on the net to date. You've shown you're potential, and you've done the best you possibly could. You've exceeded my expectations and then some, and I was waiting for the first episode FOREVER. Four years from trailer to episode one is nothing to nitpick at when there is animation of this quality. This is pure genius and I think anyone in their right mind in the film industry should pick you up for either a movie or a series. Keep up the great work, and I hope you succeed.

BIZARRE BIZARRE

BLAJ!

BLAJ!!!

Megaman X: 'the MR' Megaman X: 'the MR'

I'm a Megaman X fan...but...what was this?

I could see that it was orginal, the story line I mean...but...it didn't deserve front page IMO. Axl sounded like a girl, X had a weird english accent, and Zero wasn't too cool at all, kinda lame actually. Voice acting was horrible. Graphics were okay, sound was good, storyline was original but boring.

Shadowii2 responds:

I dont believe it needs frontpage in my opinion either, I actually dislike getting a frontpage, especially if it's game parody.

Also Im finnish so my english accent sounds somewhat weird.

But well, thanks for your opinions anyway.

Project: Game Over Ep.1A Project: Game Over Ep.1A

You're still working out the bugs, but good.

X's voice seemed a little bit out of character and so was Zero's. Zero sounded too serious. X...a little too not serious. Pretty much everything else looked decent and the rest of the voice actors were very good...but Meta Knight...fix it!! I COMMAND YOU!!

Sonic Sings Blue Sonic Sings Blue

Heh, good job

Reminds me on Megaman Rhapsody. Good job.

TenOhSix2005 TenOhSix2005

Yay!

Kinda cool actually. Thanks for using my song, I hope to get more soon. But dude, do something a little more...interesting.

numbers responds:

I'll make something interesting when I can get myself to animate the shit I've got written out. Thanks.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Being the large Megaman fan I am...

...I thought this movie was fricken sweet. The graphics were nice, the whole entire view on how Megaman would progress in the future was inspirational.

To the guy who posted before me though: iyvonthemon, have you even played Megaman, Megaman X, or any of the series at all? What is it about the movie you don't like? In my opinion, this movie was "of the heezzy for sheezzy." (I will never say that ever again.)

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Obviously the BEST Flash Animation ever

I loved it. You are honestly the most talented person here on NewGrounds. I am honored to even watch your movies because they set a precedent for those to make a movie of thier own that is this good.

Keep up the fantastic work. I applaude you and all of your submissions!

Love Me Hate Me (fbf) Love Me Hate Me (fbf)

Do you have seizures much?

That was totally a seizure inspired piece. Makes me want to have one too. Heh...

Extreme-Walrus responds:

if it was colorful youd get em

Mario's Mistake (1up) Mario's Mistake (1up)

How do you describe a genious?

Mainly by this movie. First outtake was a great laugh! I watched it three times and laughed harder each time. Classic, yet original. Keep of the good work.